You guys, this playlist was shockingly difficult to create. Not only because holiday music choices are pretty much endless, but because I just couldn’t decide on the tone I wanted to set. One minute I wanted to be decorating a tree with a full orchestra playing classical Christmas songs, and the next I wanted to be dancing around my living room to N’Sync. I think I’ve made the executive decision to create more than one holiday playlist this month, simply because I’m that excited. I hope you’ll partake in the joy with me.
For this round you’ll find some tunes that, for the most part, probably aren’t on every holiday playlist. But after listening to them here, I’ll bet you two turtle-doves that you’ll include them for years to come.
Click here to enjoy!
>>>><<<< VOLUME II >>>><<<<
1. baby, i love you // the ronettes
2. lollipop // chordettes
3. sugar dumpling // sam cooke
4. try a little tenderness // otis redding
5. dream a little dream of me // the mamas & the papas
6. blue moon // billie holiday
7. mele kalikimaka (merry christmas) // bing crosby
8. having a party // sam cooke
9. snow in his hair // johnny cash
10. (what a) wonderful world // sam cooke
11. you belong to me // pasty cline
12. unchained melody // the righteous brothers
13. in the still of the night // the five satins
14. goodnight sweetheart // the spaniels
– – – – –