This past weekend the ladies of G&M had a little r&r in New Hampshire. On Saturday, after what was quite possibly the most excruciating hikes of our lives (more on that later this week) we decided we needed to treat ourselves to a little fizzy fruity fun. While shopping for dinner, we concocted in our heads a simple and refreshing cocktail to make our evening that much more relaxing. The Fresca was a last-minute decision after we got back to the house, since we realized it would go perfectly with the flavor combo — shout out/thanks to Christa’s Oma for having it on hand!
Behold, the grapefruit lime fizz!
(makes 4-6 cocktails, depending on size of glass)
// 1 bottle of Prosecco
// 1 jug of ruby red grapefruit juice
// 1 can of Fresca (or your preferred of fruity soda)
// pretty straw
01. Put 3-4 ice cubes in glass, then fill about half way with your Prosecco.
02. Pour grapefruit juice on top to fill the glass about 3/4 of the way.
03. Top off with a splash of Fresca to add a little sweetness and an ombre effect to your drink.
04. Squeeze a wedge of lime on top and garnish with a lime pinwheel.
05. Add your pretty straw and cheers to summer!