Shoes. Shoes shoes. Shoes. How we love them so. They just pull an outfit together so perfectly, and fall just screams for new footwear to fall into your lives. So without further ado, I present to you my top faves for this upcoming season:
01. Oxblood Penny Loafer // These menswear inspired little numbers will have you looking sharp and classy. But you may also need to get a pipe, readers, and bow-tie to pull the look together (jk, please don’t do that).
02. Heeled Ankle Bootie // Seriously though, what was I wearing in the fall before booties came into my life? I feel like they just recently came about, and quickly became a fashion staple. Hail to the bootie!
03. Nude Flats // How adorable are those scalloped edges? #icant. Nude flats are simply a must for ladies, and pretty much work year round.
04. Classic Black Heels // I have to admit I don’t have a single pair of classic black heels. Sinful, I know. But now that I’m officially in my mid-twenties (eek), I think it’s about time I get a pair. They just make your legs and bum looks so killer. I really want to wear these with some skinny denim and a plaid button up.
05. D’Orsay Flats // One of the latest trends in the world of flats is the d’orsay. For ladies with little feet like me, they do a great job of elongating your foot a bit to make them look more proportionate to your legs. I got a similar pair to these with a mini wedge from Marshall’s that I’m stoked to wear out.
06. Tall Leather Boots // I’m getting these. It’s official. I mean, that leather. AND they’re a wide-calf. It’s been an honest struggle for me to find boots to fit around my tree-stump like calves, so I’m really hoping these work out!