Mostly, these playlists keep me company during my morning commute, which means easy listening. Not like, light 100.5 easy listening with Kenny G., but rather your indie guitar with soft vocal harmonies and such. I’m just a much more pleasant person in the morning if there’s calming music in my ears and a vanilla latte sprinkled with cinnamon in my hand. Is that so wrong? I didn’t think so.
So friends, if you too need a little soft musica in the morning, click here to listen on spotify.
01. the future pt. 1 // voxtrot
02. can’t get it out of my head // telekinesis
03. day go by // karen o
04. bad bad love // alexander
05. friend of the devil // grateful dead
06. daughters of the soho riots // the national
07. to connect // floating action
08. gun shy // widowspeak
09. don’t throw me away // the mumlers
10. day glo // brazos
11. arizona // ed masuga
12. so long, marianne // leonard cohen
13. wanna be on your mind // valerie june