Happy last day of November, lovelies! We’ll be festive & holiday themed in no time (…as in tomorrow…). But before we jump into gift guides and all things peppermint, we’re still loving ourselves some fall metallics, and thought we’d do a fun & easy nail tutorial! What we’re really digging about this is the subtle nude look, making it really versatile for any outfit color palette.
Follow instructions below!
- Nude or soft pink base — we used Essie’s Eternal Optimist
- Metallic accent color with a subtle contrast — we used Penny Talk
- Clear topcoat — we cannot recommend Seche Vite enough!
- Wax paper or a plate
01. Pour a small amount of your metallic color onto your wax paper or plate and set aside
02. Paint 2 coats of your base color and allow to fully dry
03. Once your base coat dries, use your toothpick to dip into the metallic paint
04. Gently dot 3 points onto your nails in a straight line
05. Once dried, apply your top coat, pop on the Netflix and allow to fully dry
06. Have a nail photoshoot!