I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve been a bit of a stress-case these days. Maybe it’s my end-of-summer melancholia? Whatever the reason, soothing folk/indie kind of music just has a way of easing my nerves and bringing me back to reality. Few things make me happier than a long walk in late summer with warm sounds ringing in my ears.
Hope you all find this month’s playlist equally tension relieving.
01. northern sky // nick drake
02. gentle moon // sun kil moon
03. humiliation // the national
04. watching the wheels // john lennon
05. all the king’s horses // robert plant and the strange sensation
06. photograph // ringo starr
07. keep me in your heart // warren zevon
08. wide world // blessed feathers
09. loved/dark // alison may
10. the light (her hands her leaves) // alexi murdoch
11. that stable song // gregory alan isakov
12. one red thread // blind pilot
13. ghost // jeremy messersmith
14. blood // the middle east